How To Get a Super / [GOD] Pickaxe In Minecraft! (1.17 AND LOWER) (2021)

How To Get a Fortune 1,000 Pickaxe In Minecraft! In this video, learn how to obtain a enchanted Diamond Pickaxe with fortune 1,000 using 1 SIMPLE COMMAND!!!!! I demonstrate by breaking certain ores I placed in a wall. If you want to get notified of new videos and premieres then make sure to press the 🔔 bell icon and set notifications to all! Also please watch the entire video to help my videos get picked up the the youtube algorithm. If you have any problems with this command, let me know by leaving a comment down below. I respond to all! Fortune 1000 (1.17 and below) /give @p minecraft:diamond_pickaxe 1 0 {ench:[{id:35,lvl:1000}]} ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Play with me https://forms.gle/Lk8j5nqdZ3dazrwV8 #Minecraft ​​ #meme​​ #memes

Post a Comment

0 Comments